This recipe for Easy Pasta Salad is another one perfect for summer. It’s cool, refreshing and super easy to make. I like this recipe, because it doesn’t take long, has great flavor and helps me cool down after a long day at the lake. It’s also a huge crowd pleaser at barbecues. Give it a try, and don’t be afraid to substitute ingredients.
Did you know 49 percent of the U.S. milk supply is turned into cheese?
- 1 (16-ounce box) colored rotini pasta
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 cup Colby jack cheese cubed
- 1 cup green olives with pimento or black olives
- 1/2 package mini turkey pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add desired amount of olives, cheese and pepperoni to pasta.
- Pour at least half of your Italian dressing and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Pour on additional dressing before serving.