Do you ever have days where not much sounds good to eat? That happened to me last night for dinner, and the only thing I wanted was Breakfast Burritos. I was in luck! I had tortillas leftover from the Steak Quesadillas. These Breakfast Burritos are really simple and might be a bit different from what you normally think of. Honestly, the only thing that is burrito-like is the tortilla. However, if you like eggs, cheese and bacon, you’ll like this. Now I’m going to go spend an hour on Pinterest looking for a more burrito-like recipe.
Did you know that Arkansas farmers produce 3 million eggs each year?
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 pieces bacon
- ½ teaspoon Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 4 fajita-size tortillas
- Heat large skillet to medium heat and pan fry bacon until slightly crispy. Meanwhile, whip eggs and milk until combined.
- Remove bacon from pan and drain off bacon grease. Cook eggs in the same skillet, turning and stirring with a spatula until fluffy yet slightly firm.
- Divide eggs evenly into tortillas, top with bacon slice and shredded cheese. Wrap and enjoy.